      From: Uncle Terry <uncleterry@...>
      To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Jan 30, 2014 11:28 am
      Subject: RE: [clubpuck] Wednesday Wrap

      Mr. Gozarian,
      You must've not been at a practice for a while, if you're allowing your clock to be cleaned by some furriner who hasn't played in 20 years.  Or maybe it's part of your "lull them into complacency" approach before you come down on them with a vengence.  Be sure all the new folks with funny names (who names someone "Theo"?) know about the extracurricular hockey activities, like Party Dan's Super Bowl bash Sunday.  We need their contributions to the supposedly random score assignments that somehow always wind up being won by Joey San and the Gozettes.
      So what time is hockey this Sunday?  And how much does it cost for a carload of players?  And most importantly, how the f**k did the Hockey God's Seapigeons wind up in Sunday's football game instead of the 49ers?