      From: Brigit Grimm <brigitgrimm@...>;
      To: Club Puck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [clubpuck] non-hockey request
      Sent: Fri, Jan 31, 2014 6:47:02 AM

      Hi friends of the south bay,
      I'm currently taking a few courses in interior design. For one project,
      I'm required to find an active building site that's at the foundation
      stage. Has anyone seen (or heard of) any residential projects going up
      in their comings and goings around the southbay which might work as my
      subject?

      Please be sure to reply just to me, as this subject is off (hockey) topic.
      Thanks for any clues out there!