10613San Francisco Potluck Feb 22

  • Michael Smith
    Jan 28, 2014
      Hey y'all,

      As you might've heard from the last email from Joey-San:

      The San Francisco Sea Lions are hosting their annual Underwater Hockey Potluck Tournament on Saturday February 22, 2014.  Come one, come all!  Players individually register for this tournament and will be assigned to a team, clubs do NOT register to play as a club team.

      Please register at:

      http://sfpotluck.brownpapertickets.com/

      The Tournament will be $45, and the banquet afterwards will be $15.  As in years past, the banquet will be at 52 Isis (Tom Brown's place) and will be a rocking good time with hot tub, firepit, music and gourmet grub.

      Please let me know if you can provide places to crash for our out-of-town guests, so I can add you to the list of hosts.  Or, even better, please email directly your out-of-the-area friends and get them to come (and stay at your place).

      Email or call Michael with questions at SmithMichaelS@...  805-550-2497

      Hope to see y'all on the bottom!

      San Francisco Sea Lions

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic