10605Re: [clubpuck] Pool is OPEN

  • Jon Roelofs
    Jan 22, 2014

      On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 12:10 AM, Ben Phipps <swimmerscantrun@...> wrote:

      I heard from one of the guards that they installed a new device that could give us up to 30 more minutes playing time. Apparently the way it works is that exactly 15 minutes after the hour a set of bumpers mounted on hydraulics extend out from the deck walls, pushing anyone on deck into the pool. I'm imagining it like the machinery in a bowling alley that clears the pins.

      Sent from my mobile device

      On Jan 21, 2014, at 10:12 PM, Rich Gray <RGray35711@...> wrote:

      The pool lady says the pool is OPEN!

      I am sure the new machinery they installed will improve our UW hockey experience.