      Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 8:54 AM
      Subject: RE: [clubpuck] Post-Men's clinic hockey

      Yip, I was there……

      -Madeleine

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Terry Sutton [mailto:terrysutton@...]
      Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 9:12 PM
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

      I'm pretty sure Maddy was there, and I think Miles' friend Kaz.  I do recall that it was a pretty sparse group, and if we hadn't convinced several of the clinic players to play, we wouldn't have had a practice, so if we can't get all the names, there won't be much revenue lost.

      But if you were there, fess up!

      --T

      > Here's a start:
      >
      > Kendall