10579Fwd: LGHS Pool Closure Update

  • Rich Gray
    Jan 3, 2014
    OH NO!

         It looks like our first Wednesday is a NO-GO because the pumps are not working.  But we should still be good for Sunday, January 12th.

         However, stay tuned because the situation may change.

         Below is the email I got from our pool coordinator, Jessica.

    Goze

    Hello!
    Happy New Year!
    Unfortunately the LGHS pump is still down.  Due to holiday closures there was some trouble getting the necessary parts.   The pool will remain closed the week of January 5th through at least Saturday January 11th .  Please cancel all activities and  inform your participants of the closure.  I will have an update Wednesday from maintenance.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Jessica

    Jessica Revino
    Supervisor I - Aquatics

    208/123 E. Main St.