      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; sfuwh@...
      CC: jennifer.jh.wu@...
      From: CROSEUSOA@...
      Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 23:48:36 -0500
      Subject: [clubpuck] favor

      have a bunch of binder (i.e. 20-30) that Jen Wu wants/needs. Can someone coming/going to from Las Gatos stop by my place sometime - almost any time up to about 9pm and pick them up for her? then take them to LGHS pool? Let me know in advance so I can pack them up. thanks bunches!!

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact