10567Re: [clubpuck] Reporting your Abalone Online
- Dec 31, 2013
New abalone rules.
>FISH AND GAME COMMISSION
This regulatory action amends section 29.15 that
deals with the take of abalone. No abalone may be taken
in the Fort Ross area. Abalone may now only be taken
from 8:00 a.m., instead of onehalf hour before ssunrise,
to onehalf hour after sunset. The bag liimit was
changed from the prior limit of 24 abalone to 18 abalone
during the calendar year, except not more than 9 abalone
of the yearly trip may be taken south of the boundary
between Sonoma and Mendocino counties to the
line drawn due west magnetic from the center of the
mouth of San Francisco Bay. No other changes to the
take of abalone were made.
California Code of Regulations
Agency Contact: Sherrie Fonbuena (916) 6549866
At 02:52 PM 12/26/2013, you wrote:
Reporting your 2013 abalone
Took me about 3 minutes......
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to: http://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/harvestreporting/ and click on "Online License Service" at the bottom of the page (before January 31).
- Click on "Customer Log In / Registration", and enter date of birth and last name.
- Select and enter a type of ID. Click next.
- Click on "Harvest Reporting."
- Select and complete abalone report.
Scientific Equipment Repair
950 N. Rengstorff Ave., Suite F
Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone - (650) 938-3169
Fax - (650) 390-9758
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>