10565Re: [clubpuck] Reporting your Abalone Online
- Dec 30, 2013Thanks for the reminder! Very convenient considering that I misplaced my card somewhere in the pacific.On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Carol Rose <CROSEUSOA@...> wrote:
Sean THANK you so much for the personal message. I forwarded it to about 200 relevant persons - it is very encouraging to have a personal recommendations and directions!!!
53C Appian Way, South San Francisco CA 94080 USA650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact650 583 6184 fax650 224 8353 cell - lives mainly in car unless I am traveling
From: Sean Avent <seanavent@...>
To: San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group <sfuwh@...>; clubpuck <email@example.com>; Chris Gantz <chrisgantz@...>
Sent: Fri, Dec 27, 2013 10:36 am
Subject: [clubpuck] Reporting your Abalone Online
Reporting your 2013 abaloneTook me about 3 minutes......Follow these simple steps:
- Go to: http://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/harvestreporting/ and click on "Online License Service" at the bottom of the page (before January 31).
- Click on "Customer Log In / Registration", and enter date of birth and last name.
- Select and enter a type of ID. Click next.
- Click on "Harvest Reporting."
- Select and complete abalone report.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>