      From: Manila Invitational 2014 <manilauwh2014@...>
      To: yumpkin03 <yumpkin03@...>
      Sent: Sun, Dec 29, 2013 8:53 pm
      Subject: Manila Invitational 2014 save the date

      Greetings from 3P!

      We're very excited to announce that next year's invitational will take
      place from November 20-23, 2014 (Thur to Sun), and as in the past
      years, will be capped with a spectacular awards banquet then followed
      by an optional 3 to 5-day tour of the islands.

      The tournament is open to all skill levels with three divisions:
      mixed, men and women. Pool venue, game format, fees and hotel
      arrangements will be announced first quarter next year.

      For inquiries, our official email is manilauwh2014@....

      Please share.

      Thanks and happy holidays!

      Chari Ongyanco