10562found out

  • Carol Rose
    Dec 28, 2013
      As you may or may not know, I am getting ready to move house. Hope to sell condo soon and move to 2b/2b apartment near where I live now.

      But this requires considerable downsizing. Currently, diving, abalone, CenCal, USOA, uw hockey, etc have a whole room to themselves, so lots to stuff to storage and lots to paper trash.

      This morning I discovered a 1993 (yes '93) uw hockey 'manual' from S Africa. Is anyone interested in it? let me know asap please and have Great New Years!! I'll see some of you in Wisconsin next month and hopefully most of you at nationals!!

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact