10556Re: [clubpuck] Internet access

  • Shawn Tucker
    Dec 24, 2013
      You'll have to download the internet and use it offline.

      Sent from my iPhone.
      Any misspellings or grammar mistakes are my iPhones fault. Go by what I mean, not what my iPhone says.

      I play underwater hockey, it's more fun than swimming laps.
      http://www.meetup.com/Corvallis-Underwater-Hockey/

      I fix computers, if you have a problem, just ask.

      Shawn Tucker
      Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Oregon
      Keller Williams Realty Mid-Willamette
      1121 NW 9th St
      Corvallis, OR 97330
      541-231-9473
      http://www.findahomeincorvallis.com/

      Important Consumer Information
      This link provides information on agency relationships and the duties and
      responsibilities of real estate licensees in Oregon, please read it carefully.
      Click here:

      On Dec 24, 2013, at 9:58 AM, ricky ho <ricky_swim@...> wrote:

      Merry Christmas everybody! I have a question : Do you know how to get an internet access for a laptop using inside a building if there only have a land line outlet from the wall, but not using any network assistances such as modem, Wi-Fi, or cell phone? If yes, what device(s) can add to the laptop?" Can anyone help me to answer the question?
      Thank!
      Ricky

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic