      From: sfuwh@... [mailto:sfuwh@...] On Behalf Of Bob Burres
      Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2013 12:46 PM
      To: david.quiec@...; sf uwh; Tom Brown
      Cc: Ben Phipps
      Subject: RE: [sfuwh] SFUWH sked

      David,

      Here's the email/schedule for SF, and they have a doodle for attendance.  I'm going up this Thursday and nest Thursday.  It looks like Ben is committed to every day, what a surprise.  I imagine we'll have a carpool.

      We have King Pool booked for underwater hockey (and rugby on Thursdays) for every Monday and Thursday through the holidays. Commit to getting some exercise by doodling yourself some RSVPs at http://doodle.com/yz43u7phvrubnw4u.

      We'll cancel practice if there aren't enough people coming. Which will make for some grouchy sea lions.

      From: david.quiec@...
      To: sfuwh@...; thecapcom@...
      CC: swimmerscantrun@...
      Subject: [sfuwh] SFUWH sked
      Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 12:25:40 -0800

      Hi Tom, Sea Lions,

      Is there a game this Mon (Dec 23) and Thu (Dec 26)?  If so, let me know and I’ll find me way there.

      CC: Ben – I’ll ride with you if you go

      - David

      --
      San Francisco Underwater Hockey: