    Dec 16, 2013 Expand Messages
      But no pants, right? Aka the Donald Duck.

      Sent from my mobile device

      On Dec 16, 2013, at 10:28 AM, Carol Rose <CROSEUSOA@...> wrote:

      speaking of shamelessly well dressed, I have photo on my Facebook of Mike Grimm in a coat and tie!

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact

      From: Rich Gray <RGray35711@...>
      To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Dec 16, 2013 8:40 am
      Subject: [clubpuck] Sunday Wrap

      What do you want from me?  I wasn't even there.  There is not one damn funny thing in this whole email!!!

      I CAN'T CREATE IN A VACUUM, WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME??

      But what you can do is send me the attendance from this Sunday so I can write down your names in the book of shame and some day try to squeeze some funds out of you.

      From your shamelessly well dressed and manicured accountant,