      From: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com [mailto:clubpuck@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gregory Appling
      Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 10:20 AM
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday Wrap

      Rich,

      You are either part of the solution or part of the problem. You know how management works around here. Blame goes in only one direction. Can't create in a vacuum? Can't? Can't?

      Did Joe Montana say "I can't win superbowls"? Did Jerry Rice say "I can't catch touchdowns"? Did Al Davis say "I can't do as I please"?

      There is no can't only do or do not.

      Wait????? Why are you in a vacuum?

      Gregory Appling