      From: Rich Gray <RGray35711@...>
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 8:40 AM
      Subject: [clubpuck] Sunday Wrap

      What do you want from me?  I wasn't even there.  There is not one damn funny thing in this whole email!!!

      I CAN'T CREATE IN A VACUUM, WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME??

      But what you can do is send me the attendance from this Sunday so I can write down your names in the book of shame and some day try to squeeze some funds out of you.

      From your shamelessly well dressed and manicured accountant,