      From: Bob Burres <bob_burres@...>
      To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Dec 16, 2013 8:54 am
      Subject: RE: [clubpuck] Sunday Wrap

      We missed you Rich.  We're you on the doodle?  Or perhaps you were at home changing your doodle, or pondering creative new ways to use the doodle.  Either way, you missed a good game.

      It appears that I'm becoming senile, but let me see if I can remember who showed up.

      David
      UK Rob
      Yo
      Rob H
      Wendy
      Jen W
      Me

      Ben
      Frankie
      Carlos
      Oren
      Ken
      Miles

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: RGray35711@...
      Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:40:24 -0500
      Subject: [clubpuck] Sunday Wrap

      What do you want from me?  I wasn't even there.  There is not one damn funny thing in this whole email!!!

      I CAN'T CREATE IN A VACUUM, WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME??

      But what you can do is send me the attendance from this Sunday so I can write down your names in the book of shame and some day try to squeeze some funds out of you.

      From your shamelessly well dressed and manicured accountant,