10543Re: [clubpuck] Wednesday Wrap..........

  • Michael S Smith
    Dec 13, 2013
      Thanks dano!   You guys around this weekend?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 13, 2013, at 12:30 PM, Dan McKinley <danmck@...> wrote:

      415 3071917
      At 11:14 AM 12/13/2013, you wrote:

      Does anyone know Marky V's cell phone number?

      I'm looking for a plumber to be an expert witness in one of my cases - isn't that his gig?

      please call/text/email me only (don't email the whole group)
      8O5-55O-2497

      On Thursday, November 7, 2013 9:20 PM, Mark Voelker <markandwanda@...> wrote:

      Another Gem!!! Welcome back Goze.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: RGray35711@...
      Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 17:43:23 -0500
      Subject: [clubpuck] Wednesday Wrap..........

      Da Goze is back and you're gonna be in trouble........

      We had 13 players on Wednesday, very lively play but kind of a let down after Sunday i.e. nobody bled.

      Thanks again to Ken Kelsen for sewing up Yori on Sunday.  There seems to be a rash of Club Puck folks with "KK" shaped scars on their heads.  It seems Ken has been secretly signing his handiwork for many years now.  Who can blame him, besides those scalps may be worth a lot of money some year, it's a good investment.

      Club Puck went from being "goal orphans" to "the Daddy Warbucks of Hockey Goals".  Right now we are playing on some beautiful Aluminum goals that were donated by an anonymous hockey player (but whose name rhymes with Swinden Jives).  I saw somebody lower the goal into the pool without backup before play began, I thought, "SXXT, I'm in trouble, these dudes have been pumping some major iron since I've been gone."

      Well, it turns out that I WAS in major trouble; not because the dudes had been pumping iron, but because I suck.  The goals are light enough so that a single, non-idiot, can lower them to the bottom with little harm to themselves or the pool.

      On the other hand, a single idiot (actually marital state is unimportant), can still hurt themselves or the pool with the Aluminum goals.  That's the kind of reverse "can do" attitude that keeps hockey being hockey.

      And That's How Goze Goes,

      Goze

      PS Bring your hockey account up to date this next week so I can go make a deposit.  Members of the "century" club include:

      Carlos
      Ken
      Rhett (li! fetime member)
      Martin
      Brigit (a junior member with a score of 9.5)
      Rob (talented amateur with a score of 8)

      Dan McKinley
      Scientific Equipment Repair
      950 N. Rengstorff Ave., Suite F
      Mountain View, CA  94043