1054Re: [clubpuck] Post-Men's clinic hockey

    Jun 1, 2001
      I'm pretty sure Maddy was there, and I think Miles' friend Kaz.  I do recall that it was a pretty sparse group, and if we hadn't convinced several of the clinic players to play, we wouldn't have had a practice, so if we can't get all the names, there won't be much revenue lost.

      But if you were there, fess up!

      --T

      > Here's a start:
      >
      > Kendall