10536RE: GOOD Santa

  • Wendy Okafuji
    Dec 6, 2013

      An addendum to Brigit's note on Rwandan UWH... Jimm says the kids would really love to get a few "official" underwater hockey t-shirts (to prove to their friends that they are real underwater hockey players!!)

      If you have a spare t-shirt in good shape, please bring that along as well.  These are mostly high-school age boys so larger sizes are best.

      thank you!

      --Wendy

      ==========

      Good Morning all you Bad Santas out there!
      Please join us in doing our part as GOOD Santas this weekend at the
      Holiday Hockey Party. Here are 3 ways you can give back to the world
      around you:

      ONE WARM COAT- Bring a gently used coat (or more) to donate to those in
      need around the Bay Area this season. Look for the special collection bin.

      PHILIPPINE TYPHOON YOLANDA RELIEF ( through the Philippine Underwater
      Hockey Team)- Bring cash or check to the party and deposit into our
      special Yolanda Relief envelope. Make checks out to Michael Grimm-
      he'll wire the funds after we collect.

      RWANDA HOCKEY SUPPLIES- Bring your gently used masks, snorkels and fins
      and Wendy will send them to the newly formed Rwandan UWH program that
      Jimm Crosby is running.

      'Tis the Season!!!