10534GOOD Santa

  • Brigit Grimm
    Dec 3, 2013
      Good Morning all you Bad Santas out there!
      Please join us in doing our part as GOOD Santas this weekend at the
      Holiday Hockey Party. Here are 3 ways you can give back to the world
      around you:

      ONE WARM COAT- Bring a gently used coat (or more) to donate to those in
      need around the Bay Area this season. Look for the special collection bin.

      PHILIPPINE TYPHOON YOLANDA RELIEF ( through the Philippine Underwater
      Hockey Team)- Bring cash or check to the party and deposit into our
      special Yolanda Relief envelope. Make checks out to Michael Grimm-
      he'll wire the funds after we collect.

      RWANDA HOCKEY SUPPLIES- Bring your gently used masks, snorkels and fins
      and Wendy will send them to the newly formed Rwandan UWH program that
      Jimm Crosby is running.

      'Tis the Season!!!