1053RE: RE: [clubpuck] June Hockey

  • Andrea L. Arenovski
    Jun 1, 2001
      Andrea was not present on the 13th. Steve Shephard did not play that day
      after the men's clinic.

      Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D., Project Coordinator
      National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
      3901 Grand Avenue, Suite 304, Oakland, CA 94610
      Email: a_arenovski@...
      Office Ph: (510) 658-2686
      Facsimile: (510) 658-2618