10528Re: [clubpuck] schedule 12/1 at LGHS where is everyone

  • Rob Hennnessy
    Dec 1, 2013
      I'm not normally the first to hockey but the covers are off and the guard is staring at his toes. Lets play

      Thanks,
      -Rob

      On Nov 25, 2013, at 7:29 AM, Rich Gray <RGray35711@...> wrote:

      Club Puck,

             Unless you hear otherwise from me (quickly) we DO have hockey this Wednesday at LGHS at the regular time of 8pm-10pm.

             Since we are losing some hockey time (see below) this December we are going to have a BONUS SUNDAY HOCKEY day!  So there will be early Sunday hockey (10am - 1pm) on both December 1st...... AND December 8th.  It will just be TOO MUCH FUN.  So be there.

              There will also be an LGHS pool closure at the end of December and early January.  Please see the notice from LGHS below.

      Here is the notice from LGHS:

      A notice to all Los Gatos High School Community Aquatics Center User Groups –

      The pool at Los Gatos High School will be closed for routine maintenance from Dec 23rd through January 6th over this coming holiday season. Regular program hours will resume on January 7th, but there will be no user access to the pool during the dates mentioned above.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

      See you all on Da Bottom,