1050RE: [clubpuck] June Hockey

  • Andrea L. Arenovski
    Jun 1, 2001
      Thanks Karen for doing a great job keeping our finances in order.

      As I was reading your email, it occurred to me that maybe it would help if
      we had a 'sign-in' board similar to what they used to use at Ohlone. We
      could get a dry-erase board (or metallic board - IN/OUT style with the
      little magnetic dots) and keep it at the pool with a set of markers. All
      the names of the players could be written down one side and some blank lines
      can be left at the bottom for first-timers to sign in. The board would
      include a column for marking yourself 'present', and possibly some
      additional columns for Red/Yellow/Orange/Green, A/B, Shallow/Deep,
      white/black or whatever. If the board is kept at the pool with the
      equipment, it can be brought out when the first few arrive and set up
      somewhere where everyone can check themselves in when they get there. At
      Ohlone I think they used to use the board to divide up teams, hence the
      suggested additional columns, but maybe this is going to far. More
      importantly though, the big board could help us to track who was there that
      night and would serve as a reminder to us at the end of the night to make
      sure the names get marked on your hockey board.

      If everyone thinks this might help, I'd be willing to go by the local
      OfficeMax to look for something suitable. Just let me know.

      Ang
      Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D., Project Coordinator
      National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
      3901 Grand Avenue, Suite 304, Oakland, CA 94610
      Email: a_arenovski@...
      Office Ph: (510) 658-2686
      Facsimile: (510) 658-2618