10474Re: [clubpuck] Alas

  • Shawn Tucker
    Oct 27, 2013
      I'd like to remind my brothers that Christmas is coming soon and that's my size.

      Sent from my iPhone.
      Any misspellings or grammar mistakes are my iPhones fault. Go by what I mean, not what my iPhone says.

      I play underwater hockey, it's more fun than swimming laps.
      http://www.meetup.com/Corvallis-Underwater-Hockey/

      I fix computers, if you have a problem, just ask.

      Shawn Tucker
      Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Oregon
      Keller Williams Realty Mid-Willamette
      1121 NW 9th St
      Corvallis, OR 97330
      541-231-9473
      http://www.findahomeincorvallis.com/

      Important Consumer Information
      This link provides information on agency relationships and the duties and
      responsibilities of real estate licensees in Oregon, please read it carefully.
      Click here:

      On Oct 26, 2013, at 1:05 PM, frankie595@... wrote:

      Hi Club Puckers!

      Rob has 4 pairs of 9.5 - 11 size Alas still in their bags.  Anyone interested?  Starting bid at $100.

      We will be playing tomorrow (Sunday), and will bring them if anyone is interested.

      Frankie

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic