    Oct 8, 2013
      Haahaa!  Yes, I did show up in the right time of day... and hopefully for the next practices I won't get forget what time to show up ;)

      Jennifer Wu

      On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Rich Gray <RGray35711@...> wrote:

      A couple naming questions:

      Is John(Denver) the same as "John/Chopper" recorded on the master list of shame?

      Why am I drawing a blank for Gabriel?  Do I know him/her?  1st time?  Never mind!  I got it now.  That's "Gabe", Lorna's escort, correct?

      Did Jen Wu show up in the proper half of the day?  (So can I really charge her?)

      Oh never mind.  I just charged Matt Blair for 17 times........ that will pay for all of you.

      From: Miles <miles001@...>
      To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Oct 6, 2013 8:08 pm
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday hockey

      It was a perfect day for hockey and the game was a blast.  Maddy, your friends did great.

      BLACK:
      Chris
      Seda (yes, you read that right)
      Jen Wu
      Lorna
      John (Denver)
      Dave (Canada)
      Rob
      Bob
      Mike G
      *Matt Blair (he wasn't there, but maybe if we charge him, we can get him to show up)*

      WHITE:
      Wendy
      Ron
      Ken
      Gabriel
      Brig
      Yori
      Jen Smith
      Miles

      Did I miss anyone?

      Aloha,
      Miles

      On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Rich Gray <RGray35711@...> wrote:

      How was Sunday hockey gang?  Can somebody send me the attendance.