      From: Bob Burres <bob_burres@...>
      To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Oct 8, 2013 4:12 pm
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday hockey

      John Denver is actually John roeloffs.  John chopper is one of our newer players.  We got him in a trade from San Diego.  Something about a case of beer and a first round draft choice in the year 2016.

      Thanks,

      Bob Burres

      On Oct 8, 2013, at 4:06 PM, "Rich Gray" <RGray35711@...> wrote:

      A couple naming questions:

      Is John(Denver) the same as "John/Chopper" recorded on the master list of shame?

      Why am I drawing a blank for Gabriel?  Do I know him/her?  1st time?  Never mind!  I got it now.  That's "Gabe", Lorna's escort, correct?

      Did Jen Wu show up in the proper half of the day?  (So can I really charge her?)

      Oh never mind.  I just charged Matt Blair for 17 times........ that will pay for all of you.