10450Re: [clubpuck] Sunday hockey

  • Brigit Grimm
    Oct 6, 2013
      Agreed, and by the way, we had 10 people at lunch afterwards, including the elusive Miles!!  Main Street Burgers was a great after hockey choice, sitting outside on a warm October afternoon!
      Brigit

      On 10/6/2013 8:08 PM, Miles wrote:

      It was a perfect day for hockey and the game was a blast.  Maddy, your friends did great.

      BLACK:
      Chris
      Seda (yes, you read that right)
      Jen Wu
      Lorna
      John (Denver)
      Dave (Canada)
      Rob
      Bob
      Mike G
      *Matt Blair (he wasn't there, but maybe if we charge him, we can get him to show up)*

      WHITE:
      Wendy
      Ron
      Ken
      Gabriel
      Brig
      Yori
      Jen Smith
      Miles

      Did I miss anyone?

      Aloha,
      Miles

      On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Rich Gray <RGray35711@...> wrote:

      How was Sunday hockey gang?  Can somebody send me the attendance.