10349Re: [clubpuck] Surf Day!

  • Amy Cannon
    Aug 9 9:16 AM

      Assume I'm packed and ready for Canada I'll should be there with my boyfriend! Thanks for organizing

      On Jul 14, 2013 1:21 AM, "Miles" <miles001@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      Well summer is here, and it's time for another SURF DAY!

      This year will be a little different.  Instead of a riding waves, we'll be doing another something similar... Stand Up Paddle boarding (SUP)!

      We'll be able to rent the boards at the park and it sounds like they have a number of them (about a dozen), but here's the best part... we can rent the boards all the way till 1:00PM for FREE!!!  You may rent the boards beyond 1pm, but that will the individual's responsibility to handle the cost ($15 per 1/2 hr, I think).  So get there as soon as the park opens, 11:00AM.

      Thank you Karl (lifeguard) for making this available to all of us.  (And no, he may no longer use red sticks/caps, or play as a 7th.)

      Here's the information:

      Who: YOU
      What: Stand Up Paddle Boarding
      When: Saturday, August 10, 2013 @ 11:00AM
      Where: Vascona Lake Park in Los Gatos
      Why: Because it's fun!
      How: Be there and find out w/ the rest of us.

      If I get ambitious enough, I may send out an Evite for this later, but consider yourself cordially invited.
      Someone please pass this on to the SF hockey list.

      Come join the fun!

      PS: If anyone is willing to host an After Party, please email me directly.

      Aloha,
      Miles

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic