10216RE: [clubpuck] Game tomo: Time?

  • Bob Burres
    Jun 1, 2013
      Holy Cow!! it sounds like Uncle T will be at hockey tomorrow, I won't miss that.  You should be there too.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: terrysutton@...
      Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 12:32:17 -0700
      Subject: RE: [clubpuck] Game tomo: Time?

      Unless I'm mistaken, tomorrow is the first Sunday of the month.  While Goze is surely to be excoriated for not keeping up his cheerleading and boosterism, it is possible that life (or making a living) has intruded on his time.  So for the looking-up-impaired I'll make the stretch to look at what he's told us the last few months.
      Apr 30: Next Sunday is the first Sunday of the month so remember that hockey will start at 10am (Rob!).
      Apr 4: I took a straw poll last night and it looked like there was still a formidable showing for Sunday hockey........ WHICH BY THE WAY......... will start at 10am and go to 1pm.
      Mar 2: There was a lot of enthusiasm for changing one Sunday a month to start at 10am. I have not changed anything yet so tomorrow's hockey will be at the normal first Sunday of the month time: 3-6pm at LGHS. Next month we will try the earlier start time.

      So I'm not sure what polling straws has to do with anything, but I'm betting that hockey tomorrow will be at 10am, and that the cost will be the ultra-low special of $5/car.
      With the full arrival of Spring, and the approach of Nationals, I'm also betting that we'll see a fine turnout, including the ever-elusive Smiths (sans Morissey), the ever-steady Mr. Burres, and the ever-quiet (for the last 7 days) Mr. Gray.  Mr. Taylor won't be there.  But Mrs. Grimm will probably model one of the new suits.  Others will certainly show hoping to determine the sizes they were supposed to give said Mrs. Grimm several days ago, and we can expect assorted creatures from the San Francisco branch.  Hell, Uncle T may even show up!