10160Re: CP Nationals Team - Time to sign up

  • Oren Levy
    May 2, 2013

      Now that you all have your CP suits ordered....let's put them into good use.  We have 6 players signed up for Nationals to date.  You have until end of Sunday (5/5) to click on the doodle link below and sign up.  Otherwise, we will be looking to combine forces with another club.

      From: Oren Levy <orenlevy@...>
      To: "clubpuck@yahoogroups.com" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 8:57 PM
      Subject: CP Nationals Team - Time to sign up

      It is time to step up and sign up for the CP Nationals team.  To date we have Lyndon, Brigit, Maddy and yours truly.  You have until next Sunday (5/5) to commit.  CP did not have a team last year at Nationals and LA waltzed to their second title in a row.  They are already planning their victory speech for this year.  If you are OK with that, then by all means crack another beer and put your feet up.  Your other option is to click on the Doodle link below and put your name on it.  The tournament is in Wisconsin on July 12-14.

      - Oren

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic