      From: Bob Burres <bob_burres@...>
      To: Club Puck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 6:50 PM
      Subject: RE: [clubpuck] Sunday Wrap

      Rich,

      Another fine summary.  However I feel compelled to add a little commentary from the opposing team.  Yes, Ben's nether regions were tingling on occasion, but I believe the primary cause was the considerable hits he was taking from the opposing team.  Yes Rich, your team.

      On the sidelines I repeatedly heard comments about the fact that your arms now seem to extend very close to half way across the court.  Are they performing arm lengthening procedures in China now?  4 weeks did seem like an awful long trip overseas.  Several people were commenting on the horrendous hits you inflicting.  You may have been a priest in a prior life, but I'm sure it was a Jesuit with an attitude.

      It was a fine day of hockey and a good time was had by all, but no need to feel sorry for poor old Rich.

      And yes the dog from the pound was taken back to a loving home completely unscathed and no worse for wear.
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com From: RGray35711@... Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 20:54:43 -0400 Subject: [clubpuck] Sunday Wrap
      A number of us showed up early today at 10am and mainly just dicked around until 11am when the scrimmage started.  That's just fine.  It was sunny and warm but not crazy hot.  Matt, Drew and Sara came down from SF.

      I thought Casey said he would show.......... well he didn't, but we had 14 anyway.  A good game which ended up about tied but which felt like I got my ass kicked.  We put Drew, Ben and Matt on one team so they could get a chance to play together.......... so not only did they kick my ass but they were smug about it too.  Well, I deserved it......... I was a priest in a previous life.

      (Did he actually just write that?)

      A 3 person maintenance team was surprised to see us show up for hockey.  They were replacing all the lights in the pool.  It was cool though, we stayed out of their way and played hockey until they were ready to test the lights.  At that point we all had to jump out of the pool.

      The workers had brought a small dog from the pound with them.  They were going to test their work by tossing the dog into the pool and seeing if he fried.  Of course we thought this cruel so we threw Ben in instead.  Besides a small tingling in his nether regions Ben seemed to be fine.  (I later found out that Ben's ardour for the sport normally causes tingling in his nether regions, so it was just business as usual.)

      A number of people mentioned that they REALLY like the morning game on Sunday..........and  would I consider some more morning Sunday games?  My normal response of "FXXK YOU, leave me alone, don't I do enough for you people already," seemed a tad high handed, so I said I'd diddle another doodle and see what the response was.

      Wendy brought Blondies for after hockey treats............... they were de-frickin-licious.

      It was $5.00 a car day at LGHS, so even if you think the bottom is slow or whatever, you can't really argue about the price!

      And that's how Goze goes,