Hutch cruiser

  • Danny Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2005
      I've got a Hutch cruiser which I've built up from a F&F set. I've got
      a set of Robinson/GT low cruiser handlebars on it at the moment but I
      was curious to know whether Hutch made Handlebars for their cruisers
      or not?
    • james robbins
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2005
        yes they made their own handlebars for the cruisers
        but they are hard to come by but can be found on e-bay
        be patient it will take some time good luck send me
        some pictures would love to see it. ever think about
        showing it? there is a bike shwo in Rockford IL every
        year go to vintagebmx.com you might find help there

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Music Unlimited
        http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
      • sean puckett
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2007
          I just picked up a xl-24. It has some rust on it and was wondering if anyone knew what was best to get off? Thx.
        • moxman_1999
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2007
            Welcome aboard.....

            Hutch did make cruiser bars........Oxylic acid should remove the rust
            fine and won't harm your decals.....

            Jim