Any OLD School Freestylers on here?

  • dsclark2002
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
      Anyone on here ever compete in any AFA or other contest back between
      85-89. I competed in 2 and rode in a sanction called SSFA. promoted
      by the nbl league. Just wondering? Later Dave........
    • caz troy
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 10, 2004
        Hi Dave, Yes I used to compete back in the good old
        days! I was a Factory Rider for Hutch.

        --- dsclark2002 <dsclark2002@...> wrote:
        > Anyone on here ever compete in any AFA or other
        > contest back between
        > 85-89. I competed in 2 and rode in a sanction called
        > SSFA. promoted
        > by the nbl league. Just wondering? Later
        > Dave........

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      • dave dave
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 10, 2004
          --- caz troy <castortroy245@...> wrote:
          > Hi Dave, Yes I used to compete back in the good old
          > days! I was a Factory Rider for Hutch.
          >

          > --- dsclark2002 <dsclark2002@...> wrote:
          > > Anyone on here ever compete in any AFA or other
          > > contest back between
          > > 85-89. I competed in 2 and rode in a sanction
          > called
          > > SSFA. promoted
          > > by the nbl league. Just wondering? Later
          > > Dave........
          > > My friend was picked up by hutch right before it
          went bust his name is James Coppock do you know him?
          what is your name? Ron Stebene helped him get on
          hutch.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 15, 2004
            Hi , Thats funny I knew Ron Stebene too, But Richard
            Hutchins is the one who signed my contract I rode with
            Woody Itson a few times back in the day, in fact I
            still have a couple of things woody gave me before I
            got sponsored by Hutch.The pics of all the uniforms on
            the site are mine and I think I posted some pics of a
            black and gold judge too. Here ae a couple of pics and
            an interview that one of the Hutch sites did with me.

            Tom G.
            --- dave dave <dsclark2002@...> wrote:

            > --- caz troy <castortroy245@...> wrote:
            > > Hi Dave, Yes I used to compete back in the good
            > old
            > > days! I was a Factory Rider for Hutch.
            > >

            > > --- dsclark2002 <dsclark2002@...> wrote:
            > > > Anyone on here ever compete in any AFA or other
            > > > contest back between
            > > > 85-89. I competed in 2 and rode in a sanction
            > > called
            > > > SSFA. promoted
            > > > by the nbl league. Just wondering? Later
            > > > Dave........
            > > > My friend was picked up by hutch right before it
            > went bust his name is James Coppock do you know him?
            > what is your name? Ron Stebene helped him get on
            > hutch.

            > > Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing
            > > online.
            > > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

            > Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing
            > online.
            > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
          • jjr
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 16, 2004
              Hey Caz!
              It was me doing that interview with you for my site.

              Johan
              http://www.hutchbmx.tk

              caz troy <castortroy245@...> wrote:
              Hi , Thats funny I knew Ron Stebene too, But Richard
              Hutchins is the one who signed my contract I rode with
              Woody Itson a few times back in the day, in fact I
              still have a couple of things woody gave me before I
              got sponsored by Hutch.The pics of all the uniforms on
              the site are mine and I think I posted some pics of a
              black and gold judge too. Here ae a couple of pics and
              an interview that one of the Hutch sites did with me.

              Tom G.
              --- dave dave <dsclark2002@...> wrote:

              > --- caz troy <castortroy245@...> wrote:
              > > Hi Dave, Yes I used to compete back in the good
              > old
              > > days! I was a Factory Rider for Hutch.
              > >

              > > --- dsclark2002 <dsclark2002@...> wrote:
              > > > Anyone on here ever compete in any AFA or other
              > > > contest back between
              > > > 85-89. I competed in 2 and rode in a sanction
              > > called
              > > > SSFA. promoted
              > > > by the nbl league. Just wondering? Later
              > > > Dave........
              > > > My friend was picked up by hutch right before it
              > went bust his name is James Coppock do you know him?
              > what is your name? Ron Stebene helped him get on
              > hutch.

              > > Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing
              > > online.
              > > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

              > Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing
              > online.
              > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

              http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
              Click Here

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 16, 2004
                I WAS AN OLD SKOOL FREESTYLER.

                I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPHED WOODY ITSON POSTER AND HANDLEBAR PAD

                ALSO HAVE THE SAME FOR MIKE DOMINGUEZ

                DID ANY OF U KNOW GEORGE FREEBURGER? I THINK HE WAS SPONSORED BY HUTCH TO
                RACE TOO