Mon. Feb. 25th 3:30pm-4:30pm Lacey Library meeting room Legos

  • lani
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2013
      Club House Kids Unite! Mon. Feb 25th 3:30-4:30pm Afterschool/After homeschool ages 5-12/grades K-6th with parents. Free ClubHouse meet at Lacey Library Meeting room. 500+ Lego's to play with,Show n tell, make new friends,socialization,fun for all.Juice and snack puffs provided.Thank you for coming! Host: Lani & son Brent(age 9)
    • Lina
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
        I really wish we could go, but Sophia has her "social class" from 3-3:30 and it is a 45 minute drive (if traffic is cooperative.) We are interested in attending again in the future, but right now we can't make that time M-Th.

        Lina