Lego play at the Lacey library?

  • sallystlopez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      Lani,
      My boys and I came to the Lego playtime you organized back in Feb. We would love to play again. Please let us know if you do another. I joined your yahoo group, but it looks like that's not where you've been posting recently. You can email me or txt/call me at 360-742-4228. Really, we would be thrilled to play again! Let me know what you think. Thanks
      Sara Lopez