Re: Whens the Yahoo Merger? Guesses?

  • flyingfree45
    Message 1 of 6510 , Jan 7, 2002
    • angelpie_mouse
      Message 6510 of 6510 , Feb 15, 2002
        Sporadic at best. I don't think any of us got a warning that CFC was
        about to go. In my "A" club, the warning is up now a week later, you
        can read and post but all the data is gone (members list, links,
        photos, calendar, etc.), it still shows as a club and is an "Oops,
        does not exist" in groups. Boy, am I glad I saved everything off.