"Christina"

  • cammysos
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005
      I just came across this group and I have a story for you. My husband
      and I got married in Vegas last year and had it webcast so our family
      could watch. When the minister said, "repeat after me, I Joseph take
      you Christina to be my lawfully wedded wife" my husband repeated word
      for word calling me Christina!!! I gave him the dirtiest look and we
      hoped no one at home noticed his goof but EVERYONE did. He will never
      live it down. I have been called Christina, Christy, Chrissy, etc. my
      whole life, what's the deal? Glad to be with the Christines....