hi to all the christines! ^.^

  • storm_tin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2005
      hello everyone! :)
      im so excited to be part of this group! this is so cool!
      i've met a lot of people who said that the name "christine" is very
      common. in fact, my last encounter was with two koreans. when i
      introduced myself, they said that my name (OUR name for that matter)
      is very common. they're right. it's common. that's a fact. but i'm
      still happy to have this name because of its versatility. we can
      change our names without really losing its origin. for example, in my
      hometown, i am called "chris". in my university, i am called "tintin".
      in my close circle of friends, i am called "batintin".^.^
      see? we are cool!:))
    • christy posadas