Re: opner in London

  • Jack W
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
      > Which says it all: Does someone know of the London opener?

      As somebody else mentioned, The See See - their lead vocalist used to
      be in a wonderful psychedelic folk/rock band called "The Eighteenth
      Day Of May" who put out one album a few years back that got a
      reasonable amount of press and airtime from, for example, Andy
      Kershaw, and is well worth checking out. I saw them (Eighteenth Day
      Of May) open up for Robyn Hitchcock in Cambridge a few years back,
      which was an ideal pairing.

      That said, I was underwhelmed by The See See, with the lack of EDoM's
      female vocals a real shame. It probably wasn't their finest hour, and
      I'd still like to have a chance to see them again before entirely
      dismissing them...

      Jack.