April is the Cruellest Month...

  • cloud party
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      So wrote T. S. Eliot.

      With that in mind, CLOUD PARTY is playing every Saturday in April, starting tomorrow (April 6).

      SAT, APRIL 6:  Stoudt's Brewery, route 272 in Adamstown PA, opening for Country Joe McDonald, the Woodstock Legend.  Doors open at 7:30.  Also appearing are Jeff Scott (formerly of John Flywheel), and Shame. (Acoustic)

      This should, by all accounts, be a magical (or, at least, extremely interesting) show.

      Also coming up in April:

      Sat, April 13:  The Silo, route 183 in Greenfields PA, opening for Clove.

      Sat, April 20: Albright College, Reading PA--special 4/20 show

      Sat April 27: Knuckleheadz, route 422, Sinking Spring PA--a full night of CP wackiness.

      We're pulling out some new songs for these shows...and come say 'hi' to our new bass player, Chris Altland.

      Also, Rick Kelchner is playing drums for these shows, and Alisa is singing along!

      See you there,

      --T S Eliot