Big Bad Brass Lantern Show

  • cloud party
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001
      This Saturday, CLOUD PARTY returns to the BRASS LANTERN (12th and Pike, Reading).

      This is a very special show:  We'll be premiering the new album (which, yes, we're still working on), as well as playing "Real" in its entirety with special guest Alisa.  And all the other Cloud Party greatest hits as well.

      The show begins at 10 PM on Saturday November 10th.

      As we continue to work on the album, this will probably be our last show until 2002, so I hope you can make it out for the celebration.

      Come out, drink, enjoy, commiserate.

      --Cloud Party

      To reply:  cloudparty@...
      http://www.cloudparty.com