California Bar and Grill

  • cloud party
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Yes, I know--you CP fans on the West Coast have your hopes up.  Unfortunately, we're talking the California Bar and Grill in Shillington PA, and we're playing there Friday night (Aug 3) at 9:30.  The best part?  Steffy is back!!!

      Meanwhile, we'll also be doing a few NEW NEW songs.  Yes, we've started the recording process, and the 4th CP album is officially underway--which is why you may notice a slight lack of upcoming gigs.  CB&G, then Hiester's next Tuesday (for an all-ages show) then we take alotta time off to finish the recording.  So we hope to see you Friday or Tuesday.

      Meanwhile, we'd like to present a special contest:  CP is not known for their "cover" songs, but what cover would you like to hear CP play?  We'll sift thru all your answers and come up with the best selection--something no one would expect, but something that would still be really cool--and we'll play the winning song at the CD Release Party (whenever that is).  To cast your vote, e-mail here:  cloudparty@...

      See you Friday.  Or Tuesday.

      --Cloud Party