oops...a date which will live in infamy

  • Cloud Party
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2000
      We meant to tell everyone about our show tonight (THURSDAY DEC 7)at
      CLUB D'VILLE at MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY from 8-10:30 PM (Millersville
      PA).

      It's an all-ages show, and everyone's invited, and it's the last full-
      band show before the holidays! (We gotta buy presents for everyone.)

      Speaking of presents, "Real" (our newest album) makes a fine one.
      CoNSider it. Thank you.

      --The Cloud Party Posse

      HTTP://WWW.CLOUDPARTY.COM
      to reply to this message: cloudparty@...