[cloudparty] brass lantern

  • cloud party
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 9:20 PM
      Hello!

      The world famous Brass Lantern, 12th and Pike streets, near Albright College, will host Cloud Party this Friday night, March 3, at 10:00 PM.  It's our last show in the area for a while, and the Brass Lantern is managed by some really nice folks.  They've got good food and the beer is always fine.  Hope you can make it.  (You must be 21.)

      Meanwhile, work continues on the CD...remember the CD release party, May 6 at Canal Street!!

      Hope to see you there.  Ask Steffy about Norsemen on Friday.

      The Cloud Party Experience