[cloudparty] Borders in York

  • cloud party
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      Hi everybody.

      The album is nearing completion, and we'll be in touch soon with a whole slate of dates leading up to our CD release party at Canal Street Pub on March 31st, but we wanted to let you  know about this Friday at Border's Books and Music in York.

      Mark and Jim play an unplugged, all ages, FREE show at
      Border's in York, 3000 Whiteford Rd
      (717) 755-0800
      7-9 PM
      Friday Feb 4

      NEXT WEEK!
      Friday (2/11) at The Gingerbread Man in Hummelstown (10 PM, unplugged, JIm and Mark)
      and
      Saturday (2/12) at Gullifty's in Harrisburg (LATE, full band)
      as part of the Millenium (sic) Music Conference.

      Also, check out this Sunday's Harrisburg Patriot-News for an article about music and the internet which includes aspects of an intereview with Jim.

      See ya at Borders (York)!

      The Cloud Party Experience
      (for more info: http://www.duf.net/cp/