Tonight in Pottsville!

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2013
      Celebrate Friday the 13th at Hucklebuck's, 114 East Norwegian St, in Pottsville!

      Cloud Party plays with The Bleanies and Pat Burns in a Pottsville CD Release Party!

      It all starts at 9, CP takes the stage at 11.

      It's been a while since we took the stage at one of our favorite venues--check out Hucklebuck's tonight and we'll be your Hucklebuck!

      NEXT SAT: The Krista Staudt Memorial Concert at the Liederkranz...tons of bands, great beer and food and a great cause. CP will be closing the show!

      The new CD, The Dying Art of LIving, is now available on our website!

      www.cloudpartymusic.com
    • raining146