CD Release Next Sat Aug 24

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2013
      It's almost time, kids!

      "The Dying Art of Living," the long-awaited NEW Cloud Party album is released next Sat, Aug 24, at a celebration at the Liberty Taproom, 237 N Prospect St in Reading.

      It all starts at 9 PM with a short acoustic set by our friend Mycenea Worley.

      Then Cloud Party will rock out with the new tunes...plus some chestnuts.

      And the local instrumental band L'Astronaut will close the show while we all continue to celebrate.

      If you can only make one Cloud Party show the rest of your life...this is the one to make.

      We. Will. See. You. There!

      (The new album will also be available shortly on CP's new website--check it out! www.cloudpartymusic.com )