Halfway There...

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      Hey everyone,

      We are STOKED here in Cloud Party Land as we are just about halfway to our goal of $2500 for the new album, "The Dying Art of Living!" Maybe we can put ourselves over the halfway mark today!

      Please check out the Kickstarter link and help if you can. Or just check it out for news about the new album! Only 13 more days to reach the goal! Remember, there are cool rewards to earn (we'll play for you! You can be listed as executive producer on the CD! You can get some CP underwear! And more!) and if we don't raise ALL the money, you pay nothing. So you lose nothing!

      We'll be back with word about some upcoming shows. Look for us May 17 at Appalachian Brewing Company in Harrisburg....(more info coming...)

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/840579411/the-dying-art-of-living-the-new-cloud-party-album

      THANK YOU!!