BIG NEWS!

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      The new Cloud Party album, "The Dying Art of Living" is ready! We've launched a kickstarter campaign to both raise funds to put it out and to include you guys in the party.

      If you don't know what kickstarter is, just check out the end of this message. Or just click on the link below to learn more about the site and the album and how you can help!

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/840579411/the-dying-art-of-living-the-new-cloud-party-album

      Basically, kickstarter is designed to help with musical and/or artistic projects (like the new album) and we've signed on to help raise funds to press the CDs. For your help, you get all kinds of cool stuff (check out the link for exactly what!)

      We hope you'll check it out and help us to make this new album a reality!

      We'll be sending out some more messages soon about some cool gigs coming up too. Watch this space!

      --CP